Journals or Juried Conference Papers
- Ghasempour, M.K. Haider, C. Cordeiro, D. Koutsonikolas and E. Knightly, “Multi-Stream Beam-Training for mmWave MIMO Networks,” in Proceedings of ACM MobiCom 2018,New Delhi, India, October 2018. (2018).
- Jamali, B and Babakhani, A. (2018). A Fully Integrated Injection-Locked Picosecond Pulse Receiver for 0.29psrms-Jitter Wireless Clock Synchronization in 65nm CMOS. IEEE transactions on microwave theory and techniques. 66 (5) 2313 -2324. (2018).
- Y. Ghasempour and E. Knightly. Decoupling Beam Steering and User Selection for Scaling Multi-User 60 GHz WLANs. Proceedings of the … ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking & Computing. (2017).
- M. M. Assefzadeh and A. Babakhani, “Broadband Oscillator-Free THz Pulse Generation and Radiation Based on Direct Digital-to-Impulse Architecture,” in IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 2905-2919, Nov. (2017).
- P. Nayak. Performance Evaluation of MU-MIMO WLANs under the impact of traffic dynamics. (2016).
- J. Chen. Pseudo Lateration: Millimeter-Wave Localization Using a Single Infrastructure Anchor.. (2016).
- Y. Ghasempour. Scaling 60 GHz WLANS: Creating and Identifying opportunities for Multi-User Transmission. (2016). Rice University.
- B. Jamali. Sub-picosecond Wireless Synchronization and Instantaneous Frequency Detection for Agile RF/mm-Wave Receivers. (2016). Rice University.
- X. Zhang. WATCH: Enabling Wifi in Active TV Channels. (2017). Rice University.