Journals or Juried Conference Papers
- Ghasempour, Yasaman and Knightly, Edward. (2017). Decoupling Beam Steering and User Selection for Scaling Multi-User 60 GHz WLANs. Proceedings of the … ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking & Computing.
- M. Assefzadeh and A. Babakhani, “Broadband Oscillator-Free THz Pulse Generation and Radiation Based on Direct Digital-to-Impulse Architecture”, submitted to IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, April 2017.
- P. Nayak. Performance Evaluation of MU-MIMO WLANs under the impact of traffic dynamics. (2016).
- J. Chen. Pseudo Lateration: Millimeter-Wave Localization Using a Single Infrastructure Anchor.. (2016).
- Y. Ghasempour. Scaling 60 GHz WLANS: Creating and Identifying opportunities for Multi-User Transmission. (2016). Rice University.
- B. Jamali. Sub-picosecond Wireless Synchronization and Instantaneous Frequency Detection for Agile RF/mm-Wave Receivers. (2016). Rice University.
- X. Zhang. WATCH: Enabling Wifi in Active TV Channels. (2017). Rice University.